Anyone know what it feels like to lose almost $200 worth of meat and groceries?
It sucks.
It literally hurts to have to throw expensive meat into the garbage.
All because the stupid cord came unplugged.
At some point when we were doing the floor the cord to the deep freeze came out.
We were using the garage to cut the wood with the saw.
We lost:
We lost:
2 roasts
1 pizza
6 lbs of hamburger
10 chicken thighs/legs
12 chicken breast
French fries
Various bags of marinated chicken
Bread/buns
40 mini burger patties
and
67 oz of breastmilk.
Yes, I said 67oz.
That was devastating!
I'm sure it would've hurt a lot more if babygirl was younger and was solely reliant upon my milk.
I'm sure my hubby is rolling his eyes as he is reading this because that was the only thing in the freezer that was free.
Yes, I said 67oz.
That was devastating!
I'm sure it would've hurt a lot more if babygirl was younger and was solely reliant upon my milk.
I'm sure my hubby is rolling his eyes as he is reading this because that was the only thing in the freezer that was free.

No comments:
Post a Comment