Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Not gonna lie.
I'm SO stoked for the holidays!
Babygirl and I were walking through Target last week to pick up some diapers.
4 days before Halloween, all the Halloween stuff was already 30% off.
They wanted those shelves cleared...
for the Christmas decor!

November and December have always been my favorite.
As soon as Halloween is over I am in full holiday mode.
s/n: (It is never too soon to start listening to Christmas music)
Another s/n: My favorite station that plays Christmas music isn't going to this year! 
They are only live-streaming it and offering an app for your phone.
I'm so mad!

Last Christmas babygirl was just a few days shy of 12 weeks.
But this year!! 
She will be a few days shy of 15 months!
She is walking and babbling and aware of things going on around her.

Once again..
I am SO excited!!

Here are some pictures of last year.
Left- Babygirl in her Bumbo surrounded by some of her gifts.
Right- Babygirl hanging out in front of the tree before gift opening.













And be sure to check back for Monday's post!
As I took this picture, I rubbed these boxes and welcomed my beautiful baby home =)
My husband thought I was a psycho when I told these boxes they would love their new house.


Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment