Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No photos =(

Worst mom ever award!

How can I not take even ONE picture on Halloween?
Seriously?
What kind of mother am I?!

I managed to record about 45 seconds on my video camera.
That's it. Sheesh. 
I am so fired from this! =)

My hubby and my sister's hubby were LAME-O's
Neither of them wanted to trick or treat with us.
So my preggo sister and my niece walked around her neighborhood with babygirl and I.
My niece is such a riot!
She is one of the most over-polite kids I have ever met. She was also so worried about babygirl and wanted to make sure the neighbors gave her plenty of goodies too! 
Alivia is going to make such a great big sister and I am so happy for my sister.

We then went and walked with my sister's friend and her children at a local shopping strip. 
It was so much nicer than walking neighborhoods. 
We've decided to make a tradition of it.
Since the 3 of us have party pooper husbands.

And next year...
I PROMISE I will be camera crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment