Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Prep

I can never remember when is the right time to take out the turkey!
How many days is it supposed to defrost in the fridge before Thanksgiving Day?
I took mine out yesterday just to be safe. 

Thanksgiving is officially hosted at my house every year.
This will be as long as hubby and I are living in Indiana.
(more on that later..)

When I was doing my Fall decor shopping (which you can read about in yesterday's post) I of course browsed through the Christmas decor. Babygirl and I oohhed and ahhhed over all the amazing Christmas trees there were. I was then drawn to the craft aisle. 
I seriously cannot wait until next Christmas when she has a little more understanding as to what is going on and what everything means. 
There were so many fun crafts to create and color.

All of the holiday crafts were 50% off.
These little plastic mugs were originally $0.87 and they came with 4 different designs to color and create your own holiday mug. So at $0.43 a pop I picked up 6 of these babies to give to my nieces and nephews on Thanksgiving as a fun little activity to do. I figured it will be fun for them while all the adults are sitting around in a turkey coma. It will also bring excitement to the fact that Christmas is coming soon!
Hopefully these are a hit and the kids enjoy them.
I'll let ya know next week.

1 comment:

  1. This will be the first year that I buy one of those ginger bread houses to do with Nolan! Last year he wouldn't have cared, or been interested in it all lol. I'm excited for this year though!

    ReplyDelete