Friday, November 11, 2011

Restless Blog Hop

young and restless

Wow.
2 posts in one day?

If you're joining me from the blog hop, then hey!
I have been getting into hops lately to meet new people and find new blogs to follow.
What can I say, I'm more addicted to blogs than Pinterest.
Which is saying a lot. =)

So,
I am Ashlee.
A twenty-something military wife to an amazing man named Riley, who goes by Hubby on the blog. We have been together for 6 years and next month we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. We have endured a 15 month deployment to Iraq and are preparing for a pending deployment to Afghanistan this coming summer.
Together we have a beautiful daughter, Lily. (who goes by Babygirl on the blog) She is 13.5 months and is the light of my life. It took a lot to get her here with us. We are multiple miscarriage survivors. We've been through many ups and downs as a family and a couple.

On my blog I share my life as I learn to be a wife and mommy.
Every day is a new learning experience and a gift.
Thanks for taking a moment to hop over. =)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't do what you and other military spouses do! TONS of hugs, I can't imagine deployment is easy on you guys!

    But big thanks to your husband, and to you too!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete