Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wife moments

Yesterday I wrote about mommy moments.
Today I have been thinking about my favorite wife moments.
No, no!
Not THOSE kind of moments.
I wouldn't write about those on here.
My family reads this!
haha.
But back to seriousness.

My perfect wife moments are the ones when we lay in bed talking late into the night.
All walls come down and we discuss anything and everything.
These late night talks are my favorite.
It is easier to say things in the dark of night than in the daytime.
We are both more relaxed and comfortable.

Perfect wife moments have been quite spread out this last year.
Between working and raising a child we are usually tired by the time our heads hit the pillow!
Okay, that's a lie.
That's usually just me.
My husband is a night owl.
I absolutely hate this about him
(shh don't tell him I said that)

But I'm trying!
It is sometimes still a struggle for me
to be able to find the perfect balance between being a wife and mom.
Does it get easier?
Anyone?


s/n
I looked on my phone to find a picture of just me and hubby alone.
Yeah... out of 489 pictures there was not a single one.
What kind of wife am I???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment