HUSBAND WEEK
I love reminiscing.
Reading over old thoughts of mine.
When those thoughts include love and my hubby,
It's just a reminder of why I fell in love with him in the first place.
Written May 3, 2007:
So the days seem to drag on. I get to leave in just three days to visit you on your pass before you officially leave. I'm really nervous about everything. The realization of you stepping foot on Iraqi soil frightens me. I think about you and your unit's safety constantly. You keep reminding me to not worry, but I do!
Lately I seem to take everything out on you and I sincerely apologize! So I know how much you wanted a ring or something before you left for Iraq and I finally got the funds to buy you one! But you found out about it and I was not happy, mister! I had it engraved 'Forever Yours' so that not only will you remember my promise to you, but that you will always have those words right there in front of you.
I love you dearly baby. In a matter of days I will have conquered my fear of flying and will be in your arms!
You will always be my hot electronics boy.
Don't know that story?
There's stalking involved.
And after school seasonal jobs.
Red shirts and khaki skirts.
Dropped stacks of bath towels.
Scanners to the eyes.
Broken Christmas bulbs.
And plenty of pretzels with cheese in the break room.
I will be posting music videos all week.
The songs all have meaning to me towards our relationship.
The songs all have meaning to me towards our relationship.
They are songs that instantly make me think of hubby,
or are a memory of he and I.
So sweet :) Loving these posts.
ReplyDelete