Friday, October 7, 2011

Husband Week (part 5)

HUSBAND WEEK

Has anyone enjoyed this as much as I have?
Maybe just my husband.
He was saying a while back that I never mentioned him on the blog anymore.
Gotcha babe.
A whole week just for you. =)

Here is my last scrapbook entry.
Written April 21, 2008:
   So I definitely slacked off on writing in this. My last semester has been incredibly draining. I'm constantly busy and that takes a toll on us. I thought you were done with me. Never in a million years would I have guessed that the end of this deployment would be the hardest part. Many things have been said and done that are totally regrettable. I miss you with my everything and I am dying without you. I need you home with me because I truly am lost without you. You still want to talk and work things out but all it comes down to is the fact that I need to let myself go and trust you. Our marriage is officially about to begin because you will finally be here with me. I have to learn to let go and follow you, because you are my husband and you have never made a wrong decision concerning us. I love you with my everything and I am truly grateful every singe day that you never gave up on me and you fought for us over this past year. In only two weeks you will be here and I will finally be happy again. 


Don't let our squabbles, insecurities or stubbornness ever tear us a part.
You are my everything.
My heart.
My love.
My life.
I'd be completely lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment