Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo Dump

A few photos from the day of the first birthday party!! 


1. The morning of the party I ran in the city's annual Fort4Fitness. There were different categories. As much as I would love to lie and say I ran the half marathon... I will be honest and say that I walk/ran the 4 mile with my dad and my pregnant sister. The pic is us crossing the finish line. It was so fun to cross with them. We held hands and were very dramatic as we finished. ha.

2. Babygirl was at home with a friend of mine while hubby and I were setting up for the party. She literally fell asleep standing up. I got this text to me and I just died laughing. Poor girl couldn't take the excitement anymore!

3. One out of the five =( pictures that I have of the party. Babygirl tore into her cake like she was a pro. She ate about half of it before she crashed. Then instantly she was upset and wanted to be clean. She had so much icing on her hands and she kept rubbing it into her hair and in her ears! I seriously cleaned icing out of her left ear for 2 days after the party. Gross!

4. Bedtime after the party. We had a family princess moment after reading her bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment