Monday, October 3, 2011

Husband Week (part 1)

I have officially declared it
HUSBAND WEEK 
on this blog.
If you aren't interested in reading about me gushing or being all romantical.. 
Then tune in again on October 10 
In which I will be going back to our regular scheduled program ;)

As we lay in bed at night discussing our future,
Plans and dreams.
I want to remember our past.
Our ups and downs.
Our togetherness and separation.

Separation due to deployment.
I have ten months to prepare for our next one.
This is possibly not enough time... just kidding.

I kept a scrapbook of letters and things while hubby was deployed in 07/08
This week I will be sharing some of the letters I wrote.
Just as a reminder of how in love I was.

It seems so small now.
It's crazy how life and time makes love multiply.

Sometimes I forget that you are all mine.


I want to break you out of our comfort zone.
Out of this daily routine we've created.
I want to give you butterflies.
Make you fall in love with me all over again.
Be my boyfriend forever, okay?

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite song by the Band Perry!! I have a really great friend facing a deployment soon and I can't even begin to imagine. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete