SEEEERRRIOUSLY! If you don't work in an establishment, and you are just the spouse of the owner, that does NOT mean you should come hang out weekly. You don't know what you're doing and you screw things up. We have to fix everything you do. Stay away!
Ok I'm done venting.. ugh!
Hubby doesn't know it yet, but I'm dying to stencil my bathroom floor. Whoa whoa wait a minute.. now he knows =) Cat's out of the bag.. err, blog?
I follow along pretty religiously with an amazing blog that brings the craftiness out in me. I have so many ideas and things I want to do to my home that I know he'd totally NOT go for. He already thinks our house is girly enough. One of these days, I expect him to throw his hands up and admit he lives in a poofy-glittery-cupcake loving home =) haha.. ( just wait til my next two babies are girls like I predict ) WHERE'S THE MAN CAVE??!! I can just hear him screaming this in his head..
oh man, I forgot to give him a haircut, yet again.. oops
here are the amazing floors...


I like the yellow one a lot! obviously you dont have a yellow floor but still.. lol
ReplyDelete