My craftiness is amazing. Who the heck sits down in front of a 19th century sewing machine and wips together an outfit for their kid? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!! I obsess over making sure babygirl is always decked out and looking 100% adorable. If I walk out the door ready for the day, looking like crap.. I'm good as long as babygirl is dressed to the T =) My obsession with a little baby boutique in a small neighboring city is kept quiet. If I ever was given a shopping spree to anywhere, it'd be there.. for babygirl. Skip myself! My mom always said your kids come first, even when shopping. I never got that until babygirl came along. Now I understand. The first place I go when entering a store is to the baby department. Sometimes it drives hubby crazy. I can't help it! I like to window shop and just browse through a store and look at all the things I'd love to have for babygirl =)
So back to these outfits.. it's still touch and go. I was trying to argue my "rightness" with dear hubby last night. I have a few flaws to work out before I consider the requests I've already gotten for outfits for friends' little ones. (darn elastic)
start
finish

No comments:
Post a Comment