Friday, January 28, 2011

26/365

Job, oh job. Sometimes I hate you.. but deep down I'm really glad I have you. (Shh, don't tell anyone) It's hard for people to find jobs today so I'm just thankful to have one. A lot of families struggle and I'm glad mine doesn't have to. It sucks to just make ends meet and only occasionally have extra money. But hey, we're young and a new family.. eventually we'll get to the point of having more than we need, maybe even some blow money.

Speaking of.. crossing my fingers on someone's possible job opportunity. I love that the day I finally take money out of my check to begin tithing again, hubby gets a call. God is always right on time. And I'm gonna start talking like hubby already has the job. God knows what he's doing and does it at just the right moment. Unemployment ends soon and I'm sure hubby's been thinking about the next step.

Doing more than crossing my fingers.... I'm saying prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment