We arrived in Tennessee and had a lazy day in the hotel room. We were able to check in at 9:30am after contemplating what to do about our reservations at the nasty cockroach infested hotel. *Shudder* At breakfast this morning we decided to check the latest reviews on our hotel because when we booked everything was about 50/50. The latest reviews from Christmas Eve had us calling again, to ensure our reservations were canceled.
Now I sit here updating my blog with babygirl playing on a clean, king size bed with the fireplace roaring and the hubby relaxing in the jacuzzi.
He fell asleep at 11:30 and finally at 4pm I was bored and ready to get out into this fabulous state! AGH how I wish I could just uproot everything and plant myself here.. wiiiiishes. We ventured next door to Pizza Hut (why is it that the breadsticks are different in every state?) and started our boot hunt. Two years ago I fell in love with a pair of pink cowboy boots with chains and I am still kicking myself today for not getting them. I would love to find anything remotely similar in a decent price range. I'm also working on turning dear hubby into a shmexy cowboy =) (Ooh baby)
Who do you think walked out of the store with a new pair of cowboy boots? That's right. Babygirl. =)
red boots just like mommy's when she was a baby
we'll grow into them.. just 2 sizes too big right now
couldn't pass them up for $13.97
mommy's thrifty

No comments:
Post a Comment