Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday 18/365

Dear Winter:
 Normally I love you, but you can take your ice back where you came from.
Thanks- me


Oh Em Gee. I am feeling crafty. All our patients except for 3 cancelled this morning due to the ice. Therefore, I had 2 1/2 hours to do nothing. I spent the morning surfing the web and finding free patterns to sew baby things. Why pay umpteen million dollars for boutique baby clothes when I can spend a few dollars on cloth and sew them myself thanks to youtube and my awesome vintage sewing machine. I'm way excited to get started but I have prior obligations this weekend.
Thanks to me offering to re-do my mother's bathroom since mine turned out awesome and the fact that my dad hates to paint.

Dear Husband-
 I love you and thanks for following my blog. You're awesome =)
Love - Me!

1 comment:

  1. Dear wife,
    I love reading about your thoughts, i feel that we don't just sit down and talk anymore like we used to abut randomness. So if this is the way i can tell whats on your mind then i am perfectly fine with that :). I love you more than life itself and am glad your mine :)

    ReplyDelete