Cancer.
Why can't it ever be fully gotten rid of? If it shows up somewhere, it's bound to come back with a vengeance in a new area. It truly is the disease of our day. =(
Why can't I seem to be silly anymore? Did getting married and becoming a mommy really age me that much? I look at pictures of my hubby and I from when we were dating, or pictures of friends and I.. they were good times! Everything was so carefree and just, dumb! I guess life just took a different road and I got settled into a routine.
Wake up. Go to work. Usually come home on lunch break to feed babygirl. Go back to work. Get off work at 5. Come home. Eat dinner. Sit on the couch watching TV for a few hours with babygirl and hubby. Go to bed. Wake up and do it all over again. Look forward to my day off on Thursdays and for the weekends.
ARRGH! I'm so stuck in this routine, it's a never ending circle. But on the flipside, I honestly have no other complaints with my life.
I have an amazing hubby who is my everything and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Sure, we've had our ups and downs but who doesn't? Three years of marriage has brought us a long way. He's truly my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's my rock, supporter, and biggest cheerleader =) I know I always have someone to lean on and vent to. He loves my sun up to sun down. Even on my worst days when I feel like I don't deserve it.
Babygirl is my whole world. The reason I wake up every morning. My sunshine. My life revolves around her. Well, actually hubby and I's lives revolve around her...cuz if baby ain't happy, ain't no body happy! I learn something new everyday as I am teaching her new things. The only thing that would make me happier is being able to stay home with her everyday and see her grow and change. But I'm honestly so thankful that at least one of us is able to be home with her and we are able to raise her ourselves.
Dear brother-
This is your personal shoutout so you won't feel left out..
Thanks for following.
I luff you flabby
Love- me
No comments:
Post a Comment