I am THAT friend.
I don't mind at all. I'm the reliable one. The one my friends know they can always count on, whether we just spoke yesterday, or 5 years ago.
Anytime a friend of mine is in need, I'm there. At the drop of a hat. It may take me just a little longer now that I have a 16 lb mini-Riley to cart around. =) But regardless, I'm there. Whatever the reason.
So our trip got pushed back a little and we weren't able to get on the road until 11:45. But my amazing baby slept until 4:15am. I'm thinking she only woke up because the road got crappy and bumpy and I think she was jostled awake. So I fed her and buckled her back in her seat and off we went. I attempted to sleep all night in the backseat as well, but due to my minor anxiety attack about the weather and roads around 1am, my sleep was crap. I probably got only 2-3 hours max. Lily woke again at 7:10am and we had just pulled into Cracker Barrel and we 2 miles from our hotel.
Road trips with an infant aren't as bad as everyone makes it seem.
all buckled in and ready to go
No comments:
Post a Comment