Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trash the Dress

My younger brother (the photographer) and I did a shoot on the beach. We attempted to at night while no one was on the beach, but of course that didn't work. I'm not gonna lie, I felt a little silly running in the ocean in a wedding dress with a huge train.
So we went around 6pm knowing it would be a little slower on the beach. Luckily, there wasn't too many people around. Normally I don't get embarrassed too easily. I don't really care about strangers opinion of me, why should I? I'm most likely never going to see them again!

Anyways, that got a little ranty.. my bad.
Back to the photos.




















And NO WAY was this my actual wedding dress! There's no way I would ever ruin that beauty! I could only hope one day that a daughter or granddaughter of mine would be interested in it. That is probably a far fetched dream though, I'm not sure anyone is as patriotic as I was on my wedding day.

Don't know what I mean?
Well one of these days I will get around to writing a wedding post..

No comments:

Post a Comment