Is it weird that I obsess over things? I get one idea, project or thought in mind and I dwell on it.
FOREVER!
Until it happens. I can't help it!
Babygirl is 9 1/2 months old. I am so excited to plan her 1st birthday party! I want it to be this huge and awesome bash. So adorable and sweet. I want everything to be perfect for my little princess. Of course she won't remember it. I just want her to look at her photo books one day and love what she sees.
I have so many ideas and thanks to pinterest I have been able to get so many ideas for it. Now if only the funds would magically appear, that way I can get started asap on planning and doing little odds and ends for the party. I HATE waiting until last minute to do things! I love working on things and having everything ready to go in plenty of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment