Thursday, July 28, 2011

10 Months

Happy 10 months to my BigMaMa.

     You are growing so big entirely too fast babygirl! Daddy took you to the Doctor last Friday and you are still above the 95% for your weight! You weigh 24 lbs and 4oz. You have tripled your birth weight in just 10 short months. My, how you grow fast! Your weight gain has leveled out finally, as you have only gained 1.5 lbs in the last month.

     You are going to be a tall girl! Just like your Daddy's side of the family. You are 29 inches tall. This is the 75%. Your daddy is 6'2 and I am only 5'4. I really don't think you are going to have my average height. I love this about you! I hope you use your height to your advantage and play some sports. =) Give all those boys a run for their money, babygirl.

     Your head measures 46cm and this is the 90%. Your big ol' head is all thanks to your Uncle Joe. =) That boy has such a big head! He has to wear XL hats. I'm okay with you having a big head...I just hope it is filled with lots of smart brains.

     You learn new things every day. You started crawling at 9 months, the day that Daddy left for his Army training. You started pulling yourself up to your feet using furniture or toys about 1 week after that. You are so fast now when you crawl! You have been getting into a lot of things and you are a handful! You love to tug on electrical cords and I lose count DAILY of the amount of times you and I fight over that.
    
     Your vocabulary is slowly getting bigger. Your favorite word is still Dada and you say it to me all.day.long. =) When crying or just upset you say Mom. Never mama. Just mom. I can't wait for the day you call me mommy. You say cheese and yeah.
 
     You point your chubby little finger at things, wave hi and bye. You clap your hands and get excited. You raise your hand in church when everyone is praying. This is my favorite.



I love you honey bee.
Please grow a little bit slower for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment