While hubby was away on his Army training, I just kept babygirl in bed with me. It was convenient because I'm lazy in early morning when she wakes up to nurse. And to be honest, I just don't like sleeping alone!
This actually worked out to my advantage on our vacation though. I put her to bed with me around 10:30 and she would sleep in until 9 or 10am. Heck yes to vacation schedule!
Hubby works second shift on the weekends and it never bothered me before now I guess. It's hard to put babygirl in her crib and fall asleep on my own until hubby gets home around 3-4am. By that time I am obviously asleep, it's just the falling asleep with no one next to me that gets me. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate coming home ready for bed and finding babygirl snuggled up to me in his spot.
And just for the heck of it, here's some awww-inducing pictures of babygirl sleeping =)
And the winner... and yes, my child really does sleep like this
No comments:
Post a Comment