Thursday, March 24, 2011

please remember

I was just talking to hubby last night about how I can hardly remember babygirl as a newborn. It's only been 6 months!! What happens 16 years from now?! This is very heartbreaking to me.

I remember just about every moment at the hospital, but those first few days at home or the first few weeks.. I have trouble remember what she looked like, how small she was. I have a total of 583 photos on my iPhone currently. At least 550 of them are of babygirl. If I didn't have those, I would never remember how small she was. 8 lbs isn't very small actually...but when I have a 20+ lb 6 month old, 8lbs seems very tiny. =)

This link here : she left proof  is very touching to me. What mother feels totally secure about herself? I am one of those that feels great as soon as I have babygirl all dressed and put together. I may still be in clothes from yesterday and haven't showered yet, but if babygirl is ready, I'm okay.

I want to make it a goal of mine to take pictures of her and I together. When I look through my own baby book or old albums, I can probably count on 2 hands the number of photos of my own mother and I. Over half of them are professional pics of the whole family. I love my mom and she is one of my very best friends. I want the same relationship with babygirl.

However, I want her to have way too many photos of her and I together. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment