Holy moley! I am SUCH a slacker! I hate that I can never force myself to sit down and blog anymore. I don't feel the stress of having to blog every day, so I can't make myself just write anymore!
Writing has always been a release for me. It is very soothing at the end of a rough day to come home, write out all your feelings, frustrations and problems on a sheet of paper. Once you see those mountain size problems written on a sheet of paper... somehow they just don't seemhey that big anymore.
Hubby has been amazing. I came home from work yesterday and collapsed into his arms, a huge crying mess. He started to ask me what was wrong, I shushed him and so he just held me. For a good five minutes or so. Then somehow, everything was better. I felt a little more together and not so stressed.
I felt strength, I felt safe. I love moments like that. They're pretty rare.
No comments:
Post a Comment