Ever since I quit the 365 project I have been totally slacking. It is so easy for me to sit and read everyone's blogs that I follow. I hardly find the time to sit and write my own! Somedays i just don't feel inspired enough to write, that maybe it won't matter if I skip a whole week because it's not like anyone reads this anyway. But then I remind myself that readers were not the purpose of my blogging. I reall don't care if anyone is reading this or not, however, I do get those warm fuzzy feelings when I hear someone say they read something or they quote something I said. Who wouldn't? =)
My hubby started weekend vlogs and he has quite the little fanbase going on! He's pretty humorous. His long drive home from work makes him bored. If it was me driving an hour on hr highway at 2 am, I'd be singing all my favorite songs at the top of my lungs. It's not like there's anyone around to see or hear you.
Also, the house next door has new owners... I hope the young woman remembers which box she packed her teeth in.
No comments:
Post a Comment