This past weekend babygirl and I went to the Zoo with my in-laws.
After fighting with her to wake up early on a Saturday, we made it close to on time.
The morning continued to get warmer.
But babygirl was thrilled to see the animals.
I helped point them out in their cages and she would get so excited once she spotted them.
A white stork.
I told babygirl this is where babies come from!
Of course she's too young to understand what I meant.
She just laughed and yelled "BIRD!"
Babygirl had such a good time with her cousins.
She's usually pretty picky about people that mess with her.
It takes a long time for her to warm up to people.
We could hang out with the same people day after day and it still takes a good hour or so for her to be okay enough for them to mess with her.
The hours kept passing quickly and I kept having to give her different snacks
to hold her over.
We were starving!
A too hot toddler and hot hungry pregnant lady is a dangerous combination!
There were 3 giraffes total.
Two of them were pretty keen on each other.
I'm pretty sure some frisky business was about to go down.
Not gonna lie..
That probably would've been a sight!
These 2 photos are amazing.
Lily typically isn't very keen on men.
She's basically not a huge fan of loud guys.
This includes both of her grandpas.
This day, however, her Grandpa asked if she wanted to go on the boat ride.
I hesitated because I didn't want the ride to be miserable for everyone else
since I didn't want to go.
He seemed willing and so I handed her over and waved bye.
She went without a fuss.
I was so shocked.
She smiled and waved for pictures.
Which I couldn't get any good ones because there is no where good to stand.
He said she did great on the whole ride.
I know this one is a terribly bad shot,
but look at those smiles!
I was a proud mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment