Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 14





How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? I've had to pull out the jean because none of mine fit over my thighs or button anymore!
Weight: 117.8
Waist: 29.5in 
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I can't get enough this week. I have been exhausted every day 
Symptoms: I got sick once this week after drinking iced coffee when I knew it made me sick a few weeks ago.. dumb! Otherwise, just a TON of round ligament pain. Belly is growing tons this week! Nightmares.
Best moment this week: Scheduling the gender ultrasound!!! =) 
Miss Anything? My husband! I've had a lot of nightmares this week
Movement: Occasional pokes and prods.. I want more!
Food cravings: Classic chicken sandwich from McDonalds... Chips and salsa 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Iced latte from Dunkin Donuts
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely. Although my scrubs hide it pretty well still. No patients have noticed. 
Gender: Should know VERY soon!
Labour Signs: 0
Belly Button in or out? Even with my belly  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The gender ultrasound!



No comments:

Post a Comment