Mister,
There is no other man on this earth that I am more proud of than you.
You're amazing.
An amazing husband and dad.
We've come a LONG way this last year.
But there is no one else I would rather be with.
I love you a little more every single day.
I think back to 5 years ago when we got married.
I thought I couldn't love you any more than I did then.
It's funny, really.
The love I have for you now makes back then seem so small.
You're an amazing father.
Babygirl lights up whenever you enter a room.
You are her sunshine.
She loves you so much.
I promise she will be just fine during deployment.
I will talk about you with her every single day.
I am so proud to be called your wife.
Thank you for the changes.
They've made the struggles slightly easier.
I'm still working on the forget part of forgive and forget.
Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for not being upset when you feel I drag you through the mud..again.
There is no greater joy than watching our family grow.
I feel so blessed to be having another child with you.
Look at the one we have now.
Our love is about to burst and expand even more.
I am so grateful to God and the doctors for helping us carry babies to term.
I feel there is no greater gift that I could give you than children.
So thank you.
Thank you for taking care of your family daily.
Thank you for serving your country wholeheartedly.
Thank you for the sacrifices you make on a regular basis.
Thank you for being an amazing father to babygirl and our unborn baby.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for choosing me.
Thank you for promising to be by my side through thick and thin.
I love you with my whole heart.
Happy Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment