How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? It's about 50/50. There's a whole lot in my closet that I can't fit into anymore.
Weight: 118.5
Waist: 29.75in
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I am still tired due to the crappy rest I get at night. I've been napping with babygirl on my days off.
Symptoms: Fatigue, RLP, and abdominal pain due to a ripped muscle already. Thanks baby, I appreciate that.
Best moment this week: Getting my hubby back from training!
Miss Anything? Dr.Pepper. I have cheated 2x the last few weeks and drank some... but I really want some more!
Movement: Yes, it's becoming more consistent.
Food cravings: Still the classic chicken sandwich from McDonalds and some chips/salsa
Anything making you queasy or sick: My usual aversions. yuck
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: It's getting closer!
Labour Signs: 0
Belly Button in or out? Even with my belly
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Little getaway next week with family
No comments:
Post a Comment