Friday, August 26, 2011

FB flashback

No photos today.. but a written flashback will do! =)
I love that Facebook shows you the status that you posted a year ago on that date. This made me smile..
Ashlee Carter
is loving the weather today.. this is appropriate temperatures to be fat for just a few more weeks =)

    • Joe Hartman especially when u have a 9lb kid inside you.. :)
    • Ashlee Carter ‎9 lbs? good God man! i'm not THAT fat! and neither is she!! idk why you think i'm gonna have a beast of a child??
    • Joe Hartman Lol Okay 8lbs :)
    • Ashlee Carter my guess is 7 because Riley and I were both 7 lbs, but I'd be happy with 8 too. If she is any bigger he isn't gonna let me have her naturally so I don't want her bigger than 8 mister!

    • Joe Hartman Well I cant change how big she is.. lol 
    •  Tarrah Holland Ur mean kassidy was 9ibs 4oz and I only Gained 25lbs and she wasn't a beast of a child she was perfect but I did have a c-section
    • Riley Carter yeah 9 lbs is a big baby. were shooting for 7. I dunno what would happen if we had a 9 lb baby. I might have to start breast feeding to give the fatty all the milk she wants...
I seriously was so angry that people kept telling me I was going to have a big baby. Now that I think back on it, I'm not sure why! I can only maybe guess that I was offended that people were joking about my baby. Making fun? I honestly can't answer why. I just know I would end up so upset and angry whenever people joked about me having a big ol' baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment