No, really. I did. I used to hate coffee! I thought it was the nastiest thing out there! I even worked in a coffee shop and never once had anything. Sure, I would try small sips from time to time. I never could get used to the taste no matter how much flavor or creamer there was in it.
Then I had a baby.
I'm not quite sure what happened or what changed. It probably would've made more sense if I randomly started asking for coffee while pregnant. You know how that is. Pregnant women have weird cravings sometimes. But I just woke up one morning and asked for coffee. It was winter so I started with hot coffee. A caramel latte or mocha here and there. When I went back to work once babygirl was 7 weeks, I started stopping by the gas station almost every morning and grabbing a cup of coffee. When the months starting getting turning warmer I had a few frozen coffees.
My love is iced coffee.
An iced caramel mocha latte.
Get me one of those and you'll be my favorite person ever.
I find myself scraping for change or hoarding the single dollar bills to be able to get my morning coffee fix. I have seen a few recipes for iced coffee going around on blogs lately. I told hubby about this. He said, "Well can't you just pour some coffee over ice and add some milk?" HA! If it were only that easy.
August 4 : favorite color
There is an unbelievable amount of pink in my home. Thanks to my AMAZING husband, my kitchen is decorated in cupcakes =) I love cupcakes! When he worked at for a sign company, he created a cupcake wall border for me to put in the kitchen.
Isn't he amazing? I know you agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment