Fall is my favorite. I like summer, I really do. I love going swimming and playing in the sun. I love walking barefoot in the grass. But.. Fall is my favorite.
I love waking up and having to throw a sweater on in the mornings. By lunchtime it is warm so I am back in short sleeves. Once the sun goes down, sweatshirts are needed again. Fall = bonfires.
Bonfires are seriously my favorite! I love the conversations that happen around a fire in someone's backyard. Fall is the perfect time for cookouts. You can have dinner on the grill in the sunshine and then when the sun goes down, sit around the fire and eat some smores.
I love having a fall baby. Being preggers in the summer wasn't really all that bad. I would love to have another fall baby. Although, I think babygirl will be one of the older kids in the class because of when her birthday falls. That stinks... I just thought about that.
Being a September baby myself it isn't that bad...you are older but often more mature and better equipped for school. :-) Fall is my favorite season too! <3 The crispness in the air, smell of burning leaves, halloween! :-) lol Love it!
ReplyDelete