I am so excited for my first Mother's Day! It has been a very long road to get here! After 2 years of struggles, I can finally celebrate and thank God for my perfect miracle. It is such a privilege to be a mother. There are many women who long to be a mother but can't due to numerous circumstances. My heart aches for them. I know the thoughts and feeling one has when thinking they won't be able to have a child of their own.
On a lighter note!! =)
I had an awesome DIY moment when planning for this Mother's Day. My mom asked me to stitch her grandbabies names on a tshirt inside of a heart a few months back and that sparked an idea for a gift.
Here is the finished project. Looking super cute.
Carter family tree for my mother-in-law
Hartman family tree for my momma
I am SO happy with how they both turned out! I know they will just love them. I was sure to leave room to add more names to our ever growing families.
No comments:
Post a Comment