Monday, May 9, 2011

3's

Okay, here is what I'm supposed to do. I thought this would be slightly interesting. Since I probably shouldn't say what I really want to say. Sighs.

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions and 3 surprising facts.

joys
1. Feeling needed every second of the day since becoming a mother.

2. Zoning out to music on my iPhone while laying in the warm tanning bed.

3. Cuddling up in a warm bed next to hubby. There's nothing like the security I feel just knowing he's there.

fears
1. At any moment something drastic would happen to babygirl and she would be gone.

2. Not having enough time to record all the precious moments of babygirl changing and growing.

3. Hubby's motorcycle since my dad had a minor accident on his own.

obsessions
1. Blogs.

2. Anything Mormon or polygamy related.

3. Taking a million pictures per day of babygirl.

facts
1. When I find something new and interesting, I will dive into it and obsess.. (see #2 of obsessions)

2. I would love to have 27439874 babies. Call me Michelle Duggar Jr. ;)

3. I would love to get married to hubby again.. on a beach.. barefoot..

No comments:

Post a Comment