Monday, May 20, 2013

Laundry Room Makeover-2







 
This was how the worker ended day one. Uhm no.
This wasn't what I asked for. I wanted the door removed and a wall put in.
He tried telling me I chose to go with the other option of leaving the washer and dryer how they were and just creating a way to open up that door into the master bathroom.
 
No thanks mister.
Please return tomorrow to fix what you messed up.
 
I had a major cry/fit meltdown out of frustration.
The guy had already told me he was going to charge me $50 more than he quoted me.
This was before I told him he wasn't doing it right.
 
I was tired.
Tired of doing this on my own.
Tired of trying to deal with people while my hubby is away.
This is his job!
He's the one who's supposed to schedule/hire people to work for us.
He's the one who's supposed to negotiate.
 
I was mad, sad, frustrated. Everything.



 
So needless to say..
He returned the next day. Moved the waterlines over to where I wanted them and framed the doorway for drywall.

No comments:

Post a Comment