Thursday, April 25, 2013

First Cereal

In the midst of all the craziness that has been going on..
Babysister is a few days shy of five months old!
Wait...what!?

She is breaking my heart with this fast growing up business.
 
 
The past week or so we have noticed her mimicking chewing.
Anytime someone is eating something she stops what she is doing and stares.
She usually puts her tongue in her cheek and starts to act like she is chewing food.

 
I am not going to start foods with her until after she is six months.
But I figured a little cereal mixed with breastmilk could be a small treat for her.
 
 
 But then we started.
And I remembered how much I hate feeding babies. ha
I lucked out with Babygirl because her daddy stayed home with her every day and he was the main one feeding her.

 
But Babysister was more interested in snatching the spoon and just licking it like a popsicle.





 
Too big.
Way too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment