Saturday, April 13, 2013

4 Months

Four Months Old

 



BabySister,

You have reached the stage that mommy doesn't care for. You aren't sure whether or not to be a little baby or be a bigger baby. I remember hating this stage with Babygirl. You don't want to lay in your carseat anymore when out in public but you are too young to sit up in a stroller or highchair well. You are just in an awkward inbetween stage.
You grasping and motorskills are continuing to develop well. You love to play with your toys. You like to hold them in your hands and feel them and of course bring every single one straight to your mouth. You have started to reach for mommy's plate or cup at the table and have caused a few accidents there.
You are still the happiest little thing! You are so easy. I'm not sure if it's just because I am more relaxed as a mother because I have done all of this before. I try to take time to revel in you. It's not like when I had Babygirl and I would look forward to all of the milestones. I think I looked ahead so much to make sure I was doing a good job parenting. Like, "Oh she is sitting up now, she is eating solids now." I feel like I rushed her out of the baby stage. But with you, I want you to stay tiny forever and you are growing up too quickly anyway. You want to be big. You want to be up in the action going on. You love to watch your big sister play and run around. You love to watch TV, if there is one on in the room you are close to breaking your neck trying to twist your body around to be able to see.



Weight: 16.2 lbs  (90%)


Height: 25 1/2 in  (90%)


Clothing size: 6-9 mo


Diaper size: Three


Feeding: I just feed you on demand. Sometimes it's every 2 hours and sometimes it can be every 4-5 hours. You still only wake me once in the night to nurse though.


Milestones: You rolled over twice this month and haven't done it again since. You giggled and it melted my heart.  


Loves: You still love to be held and cuddled. You love to play with your links and to play in your exersaucer.


Dislikes: Riding in the carseat for too long. You have no problems in the car but when we get somewhere you want out!


Adventures: Cousins birthday partys. Mommy and Daddy's birthdays. First Easter.


Mommy could not get through the month without: Stain remover for your laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment