After lunch we headed over to my sister's house for my nephew's 5th birthday party. The girls got to spend time with the rest of their cousins.
When we got home for the day around 5:00 I finally was able to hide the eggs outside. The eggs were filled with chocolate kisses and pennies. Babygirl is all about Hershey kisses. She would eat a whole bag of them if I let her! The pennies were for the fountain at the mall. She begs to throw money into the fountain every time we are there.
However. It started to sprinkle outside and we were quickly losing sunshine. Babygirl had been napping for over 2 hours at this point. I tried waking her up but she refused to get out of bed. I swear she is a teenager trapped in a toddler's body. The rain picked up so I had to run outside and bring the eggs in. I was frustrated at this point and so over the day. So I just dumped the chocolate into her Easter basket, put her money into a cup and called it a day.












No comments:
Post a Comment