Thanksgiving was alright this year.
I spent most of the day having contractions and pretty much hoping I would go into labor.
I didn't many pictures this year.
Just a few on my phone.
We started the morning off by talking to hubby online.
I realized I had to be at my sisters in half an hour and I hadn't even started making the food I was supposed to bring. I ended up on the webcam with hubby while I threw the food together fast and shoved it in the oven. Luckily I made it to her house only about 10 minutes late. ha.
It was so crazy to see there be a kids table this year.
Our babies are getting too big too fast!
I hate having two Thanksgiving dinners in one day.
I am a fatty on this day and I like to enjoy those big meals!
When you have to go to more than one house then you don't get the full effect of all the great food. ;)
Silly girl playing with her cousins.
Captain America wears a tutu now.
38 weeks 3 days
My princess wanted kisses.
My favorite photo of the day.
She had to eat her dinner like a diva.





No comments:
Post a Comment