Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Night Before Thanksgiving 2012

Last year on the night before Thanksgiving we went to the Santa lighting downtown and I took pictures as normal. When I went to upload everything my memory card was erased. I was so heartbroken! I made sure to take pictures using multiple cameras this year :)
 
To be honest, I was really upset at kicking off the holiday season without my hubby here.
Even if he does hate this night ;)
He will tell you that he doesn't hate it.
He just hates the Indiana weather.
And standing around.
 
This year we were so blessed!
The weather was 45 degrees at 7pm
I don't ever remember it being this warm when we've gone in the past.
I repeated over and over again how blessed we were and how perfect of a night it was.
I know if hubby was home this year he may have actually enjoyed himself ;)
 




Cousins waiting on the countdown to start
 

Countdown over! Santa is lit!
It took about 30 seconds for her to stop just staring at the Santa.
Then she started yelling and clapping and pointing.
She was such a fun age this year.  
 
My girl loves Santa this year and gets really excited over anything to do with reindeer.
My momma has been my rock through this deployment.

My amazing parents 
All the cousins with Papa and Momo
except for baby Paisley

 
 
 
38 weeks and 2 days pregnant
 
And of course my yearly tradition picture.
Since hubby wasn't home, babygirl had to take his place.
She's the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment