Baby is the size of a blueberry.
How far along? 7 weeks
Weight: 111.8
Waist: 27.5 in
Maternity clothes? No but unbuttoned bottoms for sure
Stretch marks? Only a few from my previous pregnancy. None on belly.
Sleep: Every day about 3pm I get a HUGE rush of fatigue and can't function for a bit. It is impossible for me to nap though, no matter how hard I try, literally.
Symptoms: Nausea, RLP, morning sickness
Best moment this week: Baby Gabriella's birth!
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: Baby is too small.
Food cravings: ice cream due to the hot weather, spaghetti always sounds so good
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hot dogs! I have gotten sick every time I've eaten them in the last few weeks, which sucks because it is baseball season!
Have you started to show yet: In tight shirts definitely, so my clothing choices have gotten a little more loose =)
Gender: Won't know for a while
Labor Signs: 0
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say a good mix of both
Looking forward to: Spending time with a new baby..which is my sister's! Baby Ella born this week! 4-20-12
Written 4-22-12


No comments:
Post a Comment