Friday, May 4, 2012

How I found out

I still am over the moon that there is another little bean in there!
It makes me realize how big my Lily is!
Where the heck did my tiny baby go?!

So I was expecting my period on March 30 and by April 2 I knew something was up.
I had dealt with a terrible migraine on the 29th. I don't think I have ever had a migraine in my life. The headache was so bad I was pretty much useless the whole day. My hubby went fishing with his dad and I was at home with babygirl. I literally laid around all day and tried to find things to keep babygirl occupied so I could have some quiet time.
A few more days passed and nothing was going on in the female department.
I knew testing on April 1st would be silly and hubby probably wouldn't believe me. 
On April 2 at work, hubby text me and asked if I was still late. I responded with a 'Yes, but don't get your hopes up just in case.'
Immediately after this text, I was in the bathroom with a pregnancy test.
Very quickly it showed up positive. 
This was about 4pm.
With all 3 of my previous pregnancies, I didn't get a positive until I was 6 weeks along and it had to be first morning urine. But I had been peeing all.day.long.

So as soon as I got home I said hello to hubby and walked straight into the bathroom to test again.
Once again, a positive showed up quickly.
I couldn't contain it anymore.
I walked straight out to hubby and said,
"How much do you love me? One or two lines worth?"


Written April 4, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment