Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 10






How far along? 10 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still not yet
Weight: 113
Waist: 27.5in 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Once I'm ready for bed, I'm out quick. I definitely hate waking up though!
Symptoms: Had 2 migraines this week. Nausea still but m/s let up a bit, didn't get as sick as usual.
Best moment this week: Spending the day with babygirl on Mother's day and knowing I'll have another little one next year 
Miss Anything? My husband!! (Still gone on training)
Movement: Gas bubbles! ha
Food cravings: Spicy chicken again.. this happened at 5 and 6 weeks too. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still the usual, hot dogs and pulled pork
Have you started to show yet: There's a slight bump going on there. 
Gender: Should know in about 8-9 weeks =) 
Labour Signs: 0
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been an emotional wreck! It's definitely been a roller coaster 
Looking forward to: Next week when my hubby comes home!




No comments:

Post a Comment