Thursday, April 28, 2011

7 months!!??

I swear it seems likes just yesterday I was flipping out about babygirl being 6 months old...then I blinked and another month went by. It is amazing to see my child grow and learn new things everyday.

She ate puffs for the first time this week and boy does she love them! She would sit there and eat them all day long if I would feed them to her. I don't have a little baby anymore!! She is now in the big baby category. =(

To me, little babys are the newborn to 6 months. Their big milestones are holding their head up, smiling, sitting up by themselves. Now we get passed the 7 month mark and we have even BIGGER milestones! We want babies to say their first word, learn to crawl, take their first steps. I am so excited to see my babygirl reaching these 'big girl' milestones, yet I miss the beginning. I miss the new baby smell, the naps on my chest, her sleeping crooked in my arm.

I'm not gonna lie though. She sleeps amazing now. I definitely don't miss waking up every 2 hours. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment