Sunday, February 27, 2011

big girl ride

Sick baby + sick mommy = NO FUN!

Babygirl got bronchitis 3 weeks ago. She then gave it to me, because how are you able to care for a 4 month old without sharing germs, I mean seriously?! =) So I was sick for a few days and took some meds, but got better. Babygirl still is sick, her nose is running more than a faucet. The Dr won't do anything else for her unless she is running a temperature or having a dry cough. They said it's good to let the babies drain it out of their system.

GROSS! I am THAT mom. With a snot-nose baby. It makes me feel so gross! We were in a store last night, someone said, "Oh she's so pretty!" I said thanks and looked down at her, to discover dried snot and boogers smeared on her cheeks. Oh fabulous.

Hubby drives my car on the weekends now. Indiana winters suck and you never know what to expect. My tires are new on my car so we feel the safest way for him to drive an hour each way to work, is to take my car. No problem. His car is just as nice as mine..BUT! It doesn't have a stroller in the trunk! Dang it! I realized while getting babygirl out that I either had to lug the carseat around in the store that had no normal shopping carts, or carry her. In order to lighten the 20 lb load that is babygirl, I decided to try the little basket strollers they had in the store.

Could she be ANY cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment