Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30/365

My precious babygirl,
You are the answer to my prayers and a dream come true. It was a long journey with many ups and downs to get you here today, but I wouldn't change a thing. God always knows what He's doing and has a plan for all our lives. It's hard sometimes to not question Him and find yourself in despair, thinking you've hit rock bottom.
I wanted you so much that I would have done anything to have you. You are the child from my dreams and I know without a doubt that you are exactly what I wanted and needed. You came to us at a good time in our lives. Very unexpectedly. But that also goes back to God's perfect timing.
I pray your daddy and I have the strength and wisdom to raise you right and when times get hard to know what to do and who to call on. His strength is always perfect, babygirl. Always remember you are my personal miracle, after I'd given up all hope, you came as a blessing in disguise and I wouldn't trade you for the world.
I love you with my everything.

Even when you scream in public..
And keep me up all night :)
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment