One Month Old
BabySister,
It has been a whirlwind of a month.
I can be very cliché and say that the time goes faster the second time around.
You are a dream baby.
So much easier and less demanding that your older sister.
You are nursing like a champ and growing so well!
You love to sleep and cuddle with mommy.
Your photos are shared daily with your Daddy and he can not wait to meet you.
Weight: 11 lb 5 oz ( >95%)
(That is 3 lb since birth!)
(That is 3 lb since birth!)
Height: 22 in. (80%)
(1 inch growth since birth)
(1 inch growth since birth)
Clothing size: 0-3 months
(I'm worried you won't be in these very long!)
(I'm worried you won't be in these very long!)
Diaper size: I had to burn through the NB size that I had opened.
I returned 2 cases for size 1.
You desperately need to move up to them.
I returned 2 cases for size 1.
You desperately need to move up to them.
Feeding: You nurse every 2-3 hours during the day.
Unless we are out of the house.
If you are in your carseat you will go sometimes 4+ hours!
Through the night you only wake me up 2-3 times.
Unless we are out of the house.
If you are in your carseat you will go sometimes 4+ hours!
Through the night you only wake me up 2-3 times.
Milestones: You started lifting your head up,
following my voice,
focusing your eyes on objects around you.
following my voice,
focusing your eyes on objects around you.
Loves: Being held and snuggled by mommy,
sleeping on mommy's chest,
vibrations -swing, bouncer
sleeping on mommy's chest,
vibrations -swing, bouncer
Dislikes: Being put down after you have fallen asleep in mommy's arms.
Adventures: Christmas shopping at the mall at 2 weeks old,
Christmas celebrations with both mommy and daddy's families
Christmas celebrations with both mommy and daddy's families
Mommy could not get through the month
without: My mom, who took care if big sister
for your first week of life so you and I could get as much rest as possible.
Also, your daddy's encouraging words.
He told me numerous times how great of a job I was doing taking care of you 2 girls on my own.
It meant so much to me, as I had a few emotional breakdowns and lots of crying spells.
for your first week of life so you and I could get as much rest as possible.
Also, your daddy's encouraging words.
He told me numerous times how great of a job I was doing taking care of you 2 girls on my own.
It meant so much to me, as I had a few emotional breakdowns and lots of crying spells.
No comments:
Post a Comment