How
far along? 22 weeks
Maternity
clothes? Yes
Weight:
123.8
Waist:
31.5 in
Stretch
marks? Nope!
Sleep:
Not a problem at all! Now that I'm home, I've been taking advantage of babygirl's naptime!
Symptoms:
Heartburn, headaches and braxton hicks
Best
moment this week: Hubby coming home!
Miss
Anything? Getting dressed easily in the mornings
Movement:
Yes, was even able to catch some on camera for hubby
Food
cravings: Still Cookie Cottage!
Anything
making you queasy or sick: Still brushing my teeth
Have
you started to show yet: Yes definitely
Gender:
Team PINK!!
Labour
Signs: 0
Belly
Button in or out? Out
Wedding
rings on or off? On
Happy
or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking
forward to: Starting on the nursery in the next few weeks
I'm adding a new one this week.. that way I will be able to keep hubby updated with everything we've gotten once he is gone.
Purchases: Baby Book! I've had my eye on this one at WalMart for about 2 weeks now. Finally broke down and bought it.
I'm adding a new one this week.. that way I will be able to keep hubby updated with everything we've gotten once he is gone.
Purchases: Baby Book! I've had my eye on this one at WalMart for about 2 weeks now. Finally broke down and bought it.
We had a Princess theme for babygirl and
I've decided that since all little girls are princesses,
my second girl should have a Princess book too.
I realize I should NOT have started these pictures in front of a white wall!
I am SO pale!


No comments:
Post a Comment