I can NOT believe I am 6 months pregnant!
Where has time gone?
I remember with babygirl I thought time was
DRAGGING!
I literally just blinked and we're over halfway done being pregnant this time.
I know what's different.
There's been a date looming darkly before us.
And now all I have left is 2 weeks.
Then hubby is gone for almost a year.
We've done this before.
But life was dramatically different 5 years ago.
So I have decided to devote my whole 7th month of pregnancy
to myself.
Making sure I continue to stay healthy for not only me, but the little one growing inside of me.
Remembering to eat enough and sleep enough.
I am one of those people that lose their appetite when stressed or worried.
I can go a day or two without food ever crossing my mind.
This worries my mother and sister.
But I know!
I know it is not just my body at the moment.
I never do this on purpose, it just isn't something on my mind.
I want to spend the month cherishing one-on-one time with my babygirl.
I want to spend as much time with her just having fun and being out doing things together.
I got a list of community events going on this fall and have highlighted different things that I know she would enjoy.
I want to keep her busy (and myself!) so that we don't just sit and mope around.
I have a feeling once winter hits and baby #2 comes along,
we will most likely turn into hermits.
Venturing out into the world with a toddler and a newborn in the snow
does not sound like my cup of tea!
I know that my emotions and attitude will directly affect her.
I want to make all of the big life changes as easy as possible on her.
Being two isn't easy!
Throw daddy leaving, and getting a new baby on top of that.
Life is about to be a roller coaster!
But we got this!
I know I am strong.
I know I can do this.
I can get through this.
Days will turn into weeks and months.
Time will continue to fly.
Then hubby will be back home.
Safe and sound.
In my arms.
Right where he belongs.
And life will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment