I had been looking for ideas as of what to send hubby in a Thanksgiving care package.
There were a lot of ideas on the web about sending a complete 'meal' that he'd be missing with us.
I'm pretty sure the DFAC will have some sort of Thanksgiving-ish meal provided.
So I wasn't too keen on that idea.
Hubby wasn't too interested in any fall or Thanksgiving décor.
His favorite holiday and season is Christmas.
So I figured babygirl and I could decorate a Thanksgiving box but fill it with Christmas things.
I'm almost 110% positive that there is no way I could send him TOO much Christmas stuff. :)
Decorating and coloring the box.
The items I picked up to put in the box.
I purchased everything here at Wal-Mart.
Hubby had requested Little Debbie Christmas cakes so I got 3 different kinds of those.
I found white chocolate covered Oreos and knew those were amazing so he definitely should get those :)
2 sets of Christmas lights to decorate his room with.
Matching mini stockings with initials for him and his room mate.
Garland.
Glow in the dark snowflakes.
Chocolate covered cherries.
Kids craft kits :) Like make your own North Pole and mitten garland
These 4 items were from Dollar Tree.
The snowman and Santa are just garland décor.
We have a bigger Santa just like that hanging up at home.
(not sure if hubby would remember that though)
The key says: 'Dear Santa, I don't have a chimney please use the key.'
And a gag gift of coal that says 'You've been Naughty'
I figure he could give that to someone in his office that he works with or something.
This is the box all finished and packed up.
On the right is a turkey made from Lily's hand.
She had the most fun doing that part.
She is obsessed with tracing her hand onto everything these days.
She is obsessed with tracing her hand onto everything these days.
I wrote a little note to hubby on the left.
Reminding him of the exact date that we met 7 years ago.
My life began on that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment