Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Costumes

So my dad decided he wanted to take all of the grandkids to the Halloween store and buy their costumes for them this year. 
It was so cute and fun to see them all excited to chose their costumes.

Dad has been commenting on not having any recent pictures of the kids at his office.
So I had the idea of getting all 5 together and get a picture for him.
I have big ideas sometimes...

After weeks of trying to get my sisters together and just snap a darn picture we met at my parents house while my dad was working and dressed them up.
At this point, it was 3 days before my dad's birthday which is when I wanted to give him the picture. 
I didn't care what the picture ended up looking like.
I didn't care if half the kids' eyes were closed or someone was crying or picking their nose.
As long as all 5 were in the same shot, I was okay with it. :)


So we ended up having:

Alivia- Merida (the princess from the Brave movie)
Gabriella- a Tootsie Roll
Zoe- a clown
Marshall- Captain America
Lily- Elmo 

And this was the winning shot that we printed for my Dad.
My kid was the only one not cooperating in this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment